Monday, August 23, 2010

Linen & Green

Here is another quick little project for myself... nesting fabric baskets for the kitchen. I used a textured linen-look fabric for the outside and added cute little tags. I hand-stamped some ribbon, and made others from pretty tea ribbon created by Anna of Lilla Lotta. They are cute but next time I will quilt them so they are sturdier :o)


What a surprise when I found this peony in my back garden! I am enjoying my new yard immensely and will enjoy it even more once the sun comes out to play.


I must admit that I am proud of my baker's rack herb garden with the tiny greenhouse of strawberries on the top shelf. I planted thyme, parsley, both sweet & thai basil, cilantro, oregano, rosemary, sage, marjoram, tarragon, savory, mint and chives. I started most of the herbs from seeds so I can't wait until they grow a bit more to fill the pots. The only thing missing is an old metal watering can or two :o)

Enjoy your afternoon tea & quilted crafts!

If you are enjoying reading this blog,Share it on Facebook, Twitter, Buzz or Reddit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More